1. One-year individual or group subscriptions are comprised of a minimum of 26 Global Terrorism Methodology and Trends (GTMT) electronic PDF format reports covering a 52-week period. These reports are distributed directly to subscriber email addresses and posted on TrenchantAnalysis.com.
2. Trenchant LLC (hereinafter referred to as Trenchant) may from time-to-time produce Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) Watch bulletins in addition to GTMT reports when unique or rapidly replicating terrorist-insurgent tradecraft has been identified. These reports are uncommon. TTP Watch reports are distributed directly to subscriber email addresses and copies are posted in the library section of TrenchantAnalysis.com.
3. Trenchant recognizes terrorism as unjust and heinous violence that specifically targets or predominantly impacts innocent civilians. In recent decades, a handful of hybrid terrorist organizations –Islamist and Maoist groups in particular – have grown well-versed in perpetrating terror against noncombatants under the guise of insurgencies—deceitfully presented to the public as carrying out military objectives. This same clandestine characterization has also been applied to guerilla-force level actions—falsely portrayed as a legitimate rebellion against oppression. In this context, Trenchant reserves the right to vet and exclude individual or group membership to those who would exploit our materials in the furtherance of such criminal atrocities.
4. GTMT newsletter information collection and talking point analysis deals candidly with the subjects of terrorism, other forms of asymmetric warfare, tangential criminal activities, related political violence, and political indicators of terrorist-insurgent support. The informational content inherently exposes readers to descriptions of extreme violence. Articles may include disturbing photos and video link access to graphic bloodshed posted online. As a general policy, subscriptions for minors under the age of 18 will not be accepted.
5. The annual individual subscription rate is $45.00.
6. The public service-discounted annual individual subscription rate is $40.00.
6a. Public service rates apply to individual military and coast guard members, military and coast guard retirees, public safety officers (PSOs), as well as active humanitarian aid organization members. PSOs encompass law enforcement officers, corrections officers, firefighters, chaplains, rescue squad members, ambulance crew members, as well as probation and parole officers. PSO retirees are also included in this discount.
6b. Reduced-rate subscriptions are subject to public service verification. Discounted subscribers are required to provide proof of service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 business days of their initial subscription payment. Examples of credentialing may include, but are not limited to: a letter of endorsement with your title, rank, and agency contact information on department letterhead; or an agency point of contact with an agency email address and phone number to include area code; or a copy of a retirement certificate. DO NOT forward a copy of your military ID or any document with a social security number on it. If you have questions regarding discount eligibility or verification of service, send your inquiry to email@example.com.
7. The annual group subscription rate – up to 20 persons – is $450.00.
7a. The public service annual group rate – up to 20 persons – is $400.
7b. Subscription services groups of 21 or more persons are as negotiated and agreed to in writing.
SUBSCRIBER EXPECTATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
8. Subscription services with Trenchant constitute an agreement by the individual subscriber to limit the distribution of any GTMT report to no more than two individual-only email addresses. This limitation also applies to all recipients listed on group accounts, as well.
9. GTMT report distribution to individual and group member subscribers is generally limited to a single email address. Exceptions may be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual subscribers and group addressee managers are responsible for notifying Trenchant of any service address changes via email at email@example.com. Note that address changes may involve a simple verification procedure to prevent service misdirection or theft.
10. Password-protected subscriber access to current and past GTMT reports is available on the TrenchantAnalysis.com website. Past reports located in the online library section are read-only. Requests for specific copies of past GTMT reports may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not accept mass-release requests for past reports.
10a. Subscription services with Trenchant constitute an agreement by individual and group subscribers to reasonably protect their GTMT online password. Though subscribers may forward current GTMT reports to two additional individuals, the sharing of GTMT online passwords is prohibited.
10b. Trenchant recommends subscribers change their passwords at least every six months. Direct any questions or issues regarding password access to email@example.com. Note that a telephonic verification of the requestor’s identity may be requested.
11. Student, academia, or other special requests for gratis distribution of the GTMT report may be accepted for a limited distribution and specified duration, as negotiated and agreed to via email correspondence. Forward requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that a telephonic verification of the requestor’s academic status may be requested and age restrictions may apply.
12. Trenchant uses commercial anti-malware software to protect the integrity of electronic-based GTMT reports. We are not liable for malicious software that may be encountered during the user’s exploration of hyperlinked references. Since the compromise of any website’s security can conceivably occur at any time, we recommend that subscribers employ anti-malware software on their computer-based information systems. Trenchant actively avoids malware-identified websites, to the extent it can.
13. Trenchant cannot control, and is not liable for, the appropriateness of digital advertising that subscribers may encounter while accessing hyperlinked commercial website news sources.
14. Trenchant attempts to provide accurate and current information; however, Trenchant does not and cannot represent or warrant the complete accuracy or reliability of any open-source collected information provided in the GTMT reports.
15. Privacy Statement – Use of Customer Information: We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your service subscription request.
16. Refunds are prorated and only accepted within the first 30 days of subscription payment.